Spot On Joinery fully restore decayed property’s to their former glory, handling all the timber, stone, masonry and lead work elements of the reinstatement required.
Pictured is a Tudor style property In need of major repair of the mock timber frame, and the adjoining masonry, the replacement of several rotten timbers along with structural repairs as required.
- Capping bricks replaced after fitting new section of oak
- Rotten timber being removed.
- Main base timbers replaced with new pieces scarfed on to corner post.
- Scarfed repair to kitchen window.
- Close up of mullion repair.
- Internal frame repair.
- Machining Oak for repair in background of picture.
- Structural repairs to the masonry, before the horizontal timber is removed.
- Block work infill for panels prior to rendering.
- Finished repairs, just wants painting.